Old July 13th 03, 06:21 PM
rhysling

Default My worst uni injury yet

Rowan wrote:
*Interesting observations. Did you mean invisible or invincible? Does
wearing a helmet impede your spelling?

*snip*

Investing some time to think before you act (or speak or post) could
be more productive than impulsively buying safety gear that you don't
know how or when to use. *

Dude, were you traumatized by a childhood tutor who was a bit too free
with the ruler on your knuckles, or what? You can stop, anytime, Man-
when you feel that special need to suck the joy out of other people,
just go for a ride on the wheel instead.... you might even feel
better...

Rock on, XWonka; keep us up-to-date on you're trials and triumphs- I
enjoy hearing both.

-Christopher

--
rhysling - Pontificating Vigilantly

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that
brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to
passover me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the
inner eye to see it's path. Where the fear has gone there will be
nothing. Only I will remain." -- The Bene Gesserit Litany of Fear

"Huh... I Wonder who this -Bene Gesserit- guy is, anyway? Sounds
Yidish...." -Me, steeling the quote from Lewis's signature
rhysling's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/411