Old July 14th 03, 09:44 AM
john_childs

Default GB Handle install on Miyata Seat?

tomblackwood wrote:
*I did encounter a couple steps in the process that might be worth
considering for incorporation into the directions. In regard to the
carriage bolt size, at least at my local Home Depot, the only choices
were 1" or 1.5"....they had no 1.25s. I used the 1" for the four
points of attachment to the seat post, and the 1.5-ers for the three
points front section where I was attaching the GB Handle.
*

You need to go to 'Tacoma Screw' (http://www.tacomascrew.com/) for your
oddball fastener needs. They have the stuff and even have metric sizes.
I have made many trips to Tacoma Screw for all sorts of fasteners for
my unicycles. They even have 1.25" long carriage bolts.

It really sucks that hardware stores around here have pretty much
stopped stocking metric hardware. It's a real PITA when you need metric
fasteners for the unicycle. Tacoma Screw is the only local place I have
found that has a large variety of metric fasteners and will sell to the
public.

'Tacoma Screw' (http://www.tacomascrew.com/) has several locations in
the Seattle area. There is one in Kirkland on the way to St. Edward
State Park.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com