Old August 12th 03, 06:51 PM
rogeratunicycledotcom

Default Unicycle.se

rusty wrote:
*Does anyone know when unicycle.se will open and what types of
unicycles they will sell. I live in Norway, and am really looking
forward to a sweden unicycle shop.
*

The shop is actually already running, but not the shopping cart. So
give them a call and Peter will describe what they have got.

We hope that the site will be up and running reletively soon. It takes
a bit longer than the NZ site because it requires quite a bit of
translation work, but I do know that is almost complete.

Peter Sandström I hope will add his more knowlegable comments to this
thread later. He has been working away the last few days.

Roger

--
rogeratunicycledotcom
rogeratunicycledotcom's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4116