Old August 19th 03, 11:50 PM
Logan_A.

Default Trials Pedals. What do you LIKE.

Hey this is my second post about me now having a job and being able to
afford things. My brothers friend works at a bike store so he can get me
a nice deal on some pedals, but he goes away for school sept 1st so I
have to buy pedals before profiles. I was wondering what pedals are
really grippy and hold up awsomely, and any special features like
lifetime warranty would be nice. I was looking at the wellgo alien but
found a review page saying they suck ass for drops. I was also looking
at the snafu concaves the older model and the axiom road gap, however I
couldn't find a review page on them has anybody used these pedals? What
do you think of them? Another thing when doing drops, when should I
start doing seat out front drops.

Thanks

Logan

--