Old August 22nd 03, 07:39 AM
gerblefranklin

Default A bridge too far?

That's amazing! My record is 12miles on a 24x3.0 muni with 158mm cranks.
Average sppeed was about 9mph on the paved path (6 miles) and 5-7mph on
the easy single track. There was a very steep and dusty fire road right
before the single track which kinda exhausted me. The first time I tried
the ride I sheared the tire off the rim and had to walk 3 miles before I
ran into a biker with a pump. That day convinced me to at least carry a
pump, and possibly some wrenches with me. It was fun, though.

Hope you had fun. That sounded like a fantastic ride, albeit a bit long.
Were you sore?

--
gerblefranklin

If life had a meaning, would you want to know it?