Old August 24th 03, 04:46 AM
gerblefranklin

Default Got my first "Where's your other wheel" comment today.

Man, I'm gonna be riding 2.1 miles to school on a 20" up and down hills,
and then 2.1 back the same way starting monday. If I didn't have my
experience, I don't think I could do it. My stamina from swimming is
also a major plus. I'm dreading how long it'll take me to adapt to the
4+ miles a day. Hello, Exhaustion. I must say, though props to you. It
took me well over 6 months to be able to do what you just did.

--
gerblefranklin

If life had a meaning, would you want to know it?