Old August 25th 03, 07:55 PM
JJuggle

Default damage caused on unicycles

I confess. I knocked over a street sign in Long Beach Island, NJ once. I
was trying to mount my Coker towards the end of a long ride; I was too
tired to freemount and the street sign had come very loose and fell over
when I grabbed it.

Just to show what scum I was, some kind soul anonymously mailed back my
drivers license which had apparently fallen out of my, um, "small pack
that is strapped around the waist and has no proper name that does not
offend some nationality".

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

--
JJuggle - Last of the Dogmato-Revisionists

The Library exists ab eterno. This truth, whose immediate corollary is
the future eternity of the world, cannot be placed in doubt by any
reasonable mind. Man, the imperfect librarian, may be the product of
chance or of malevolent demiurgi; the universe, with its elegant
endowment of shelves, of enigmatical volumes, of inexhaustible stairways
for the traveler and latrines for the seated librarian, can only be the
work of a god.
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24