Old August 28th 03, 11:20 PM
Rowan

Default New world record on highjump

Lars Lottrup wrote:
*This last weekend at Eurocycle in Langenfeld, Germany, Ina Peirup
beat
the worldrecord in highjump for woman.

The previews hight was 46 cm. Ina Pushed it to 50 cm.*

Congratulations Ina, nice highjump.
-Originally posted by Mojoe-
*Does anyone know what the high jump stats were for NAUCC?? There must
have been guys getting over 60cm. I got 50cm on my muni and I'm old
and fat. *

It does not matter how high men can jump, nor how old or fat they are, a
man will never set the women's highjump record unless he changes sex,
and then there might be controversy if word of the operation gets out.
Men and women have seperate events in the olympics, and it seems to be
similar in some Unicycle competitions.

--
Rowan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3772