Old September 3rd 03, 12:13 AM
Checkernuts

Default How long between stops?

I was just curious how far/ long people out there went while riding
between a brake on easy to moderate ground?

I rode in Critical Mass Pittsburgh last week and went the 12-13 mile
distance (bit under 2 hrs) (24" wheel gazz tire) non stop it was
difficult but the Viscount seat made it feel real nice

So how long/ far do you go between breaks?!?

--
Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

See interviews, product reviews, and places to ride, and for all the
latest in the Trials scene
www.momentumbicycletrials.com

Unicycles are welcome dont let the name scare you.
No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20
Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801