Old September 3rd 03, 12:30 AM
harper

Default How long between stops?

Time is perhaps the indicator rather than distance, oh iron-crotched
one. Your two hours in a Viscount saddle is an impressive feat, indeed.
I can go the first hour non-stop if I have to but after that I stop more
frequently. We went on a 22 mile ride Saturday and stopped constantly
but it wasn't a race against time or each other.

I am wearing a MUni Militia T-Shirt as I type this, by the way. Thanks
again for your artistic contribution to the unicycling community. When I
wear this shirt I am invincible.

--
harper - Old dog, no tricks

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

"I managed to get my missus riding a couple of yards before she got
pregnant with Jenny, but she hasn't tried riding since. " - Danny
Colyer

"Sa da tay! Sepotown!" - Pootie Tang