Old September 3rd 03, 05:12 AM
showard

Default insane brake lever mount

yeah its Ti,ive kept silent about it for over a year.i figure its ok
to mention it now.it was just an experiment according to SH.there is a
hair line crack developing above one of the welds

Gee Thanks - keep quiet about it until it breaks - then tell the
world!

No, No just kidding!!

Actually I'm really surprised that Jagur's Ti rail has held together
this long considering what he's put it through. I also have a Ti rail
adapter that's still just fine after about a year of use but I can't
manage to break anything. It snapped and popped for a little while
after I first started using it though. I swore that it had broken from
the sounds it made. After a while it quit making noise and it's been
fine since. Strange.

It probably doesn't much sense to build a Ti rail adapter except that I
happened to have some Ti rod and sheet stock so I gave it a try. And I
might have learned a thing or two about working with Ti in the
process.

Steve Howard

--
showard - ------