Old September 5th 03, 07:27 AM
paco

Default insane brake lever mount

showard wrote:
*It probably doesn't much sense to build a Ti rail adapter except that
I happened to have some Ti rod and sheet stock so I gave it a try.
And I might have learned a thing or two about working with Ti in the
process.*

That's what I like about you, Steve. To you, you are playing with
materials and experimenting. But the by-products of your experiments
are wonderful unicycle components that others can only dream about, or
to the lucky few, get to experience first hand. When I experiment with
balloons when creating better balloon animals, all I get when I'm done
are a bunch of balloons. You create works of art.

--
paco - Proud owner of 2 opposable thumbs

Sometimes crap works fine.
paco's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3715