Old September 3rd 03, 01:55 AM
zeldabee

Default speeding ticket

Earl Camembert wrote:
"victor" wrote:

It's not so much the speeding tickets but the tickets for going through
lights that have been given to me on several occasions. I've also been
ticketed for biking in Washington Square Park at 7:30 AM on a cold
winter morning. Guess there bike tickets are built into the cost of
living in NYC.

Tickets of every sort are built into NYC budget now.

I never got a ticket riding in NYC, but then, I'm a boring vehicular
cyclist. Under normal circumstances, it wouldn't occur to me to ride
through Washington Square Park. I've run a light or two (though usually I
don't), but if I were caught, of course I'd get a ticket.

--
z e l d a b e e @ p a n i x . c o m http://NewsReader.Com/