Old September 3rd 03, 02:28 AM
bgaudet0801

Default speeding ticket

"zeldabee" wrote in message
"bgaudet0801" wrote:

[...]
Granted my experience is quaintly provincial but I've never seen a
park-posted as off-limits to bikes. Some hiking trails or wildlife
preservation areas, yes - but not urban parks.

Actually, your question puzzles me. Larger parks, like Central and

Prospect
Parks, have bike paths. Why would you want to ride around in a dinky,
crowded little park? It would take about 30 seconds to get from one end to
the other...assuming you didn't run down a ped on the way. Little

children,
I can see...

That explains why one wouldn't want to ride that park as a _ride_. I use
small parks, parkettes and linking trails as transit corridors. It works
pretty well for this small city. The idea that a particular part might be
legally off-limits is surprising to me.