Old September 3rd 03, 04:18 AM
nubi

Default speeding ticket

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 01:40:27 GMT, Earl Camembert
wrote:

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 01:03:33 GMT, "bgaudet0801"
wrote:

"zeldabee" wrote in message
Earl Camembert wrote:
"victor" wrote:
I've also been
ticketed for biking in Washington Square Park at 7:30 AM on a cold
winter morning. Guess there bike tickets are built into the cost of
living in NYC.

[...]
Under normal circumstances, it wouldn't occur to me to ride
through Washington Square Park.

Could you please enlighten a non-New Yaw-w-w-wkah: Why don't the
powers-that-be permit or wish one to bicycle this park in particular? Or
parks in general??

Granted my experience is quaintly provincial but I've never seen a
park-posted as off-limits to bikes. Some hiking trails or wildlife
preservation areas, yes - but not urban parks.

The cyclists would interfere with the Negroid individuals selling pot.

With all the police cameras in the park, I'm surprised anyone still
sells pot there.