Old July 8th 03, 11:02 PM
Tom

Default Best road/touring bike under $900

Go for a used one and save maybe half price or at least a fourth. Then you
can buy a $1200 or $1500 bike with ease under $900. Look at
www.sellabike.com I have three bikes listed there. A Diamond Back custom
road bike with all Dura Ace for under $900 and two Trek 300 Navigator's for
$300 each. Plus there are two Trek 2300's there, one for $1000 and another
for $700. There are a lot of good bikes listed there and at other web
sites. You don't have to over pay on ebay.

Tom

"Slavko Vorkapitch" wrote in message
om...
Hi - I am considering a new road/touring bike but don't want to spend
a lot of mulah. Can anybody point me to some models that won't break
my bank account ??

Keep riding,
El Squid