Old July 9th 03, 03:07 PM
David L. Johnson

Default Tire Wear

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 05:34:40 +0000, Roy Zipris wrote:

Besides the obvious--cuts or gashes, threads showing--what do you
generally check to tell when it's time to replace a tire? Thanks.
--Roy Zipris

Tread does not matter. Ignore the fact that whatever tread the tire may
have had is worn away. I usually wait until the cord begins to show
through.

--

David L. Johnson

__o | Deserves death! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve
_`\(,_ | death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to
(_)/ (_) | them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.
-- J. R. R. Tolkein