Old July 20th 03, 03:13 AM
Tom Sherman

Default Rim strength vs tire pressure question

Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote in message ...

I saw some of these in a hardware/agricultural supply store not too long
ago.

Shopping for the bent again, I see.

Anyway, while you were checking out the latest in
3/4 inch hose clamps and zinc coated lag screws
with the other guys in cheap t-shirts and John Deere
baseball caps I was in shops like La Bicicletta and
Campione talking Campy Record and with Giuseppe
and Paul wearing my cotton team Cantina / Tollo cycling
cap and my nubuc -high NBS vulcanized sole Oakley
smoke amphibious breathable architecture sandals!

Now do you see the huge gulf between benters and
elite level roadies like Me?

Yes, I see the difference. If you came around here dressed like that and
started talking trash about John Deere, you would get your butt kicked
by the locals.

By the way, us sophisticated 'benters' refer to them as Jubilee clips,
not hose clamps. Such ignorance.

Tom Sherman - Quad Cities USA (Home of Deere & Company)