Old August 27th 03, 11:17 PM
slugbath

Default sadness

Oh, man...is it too big to fit in the car? Too distracting? Too
valuable? Too weird? Is there a really good reason for you not to have
a mode of transportation that doubles as exercise and mental release
while you are working hard at school?

Unless you think your dad will come around to negotiation (I mean, I
assume you are an responsible adult who can handle the allure of a
unicycle in the corner when you are supposed to be studying), or unless
there is a *good* (i.e., not petty) reason for you not to take it along,
I second the motion... sneak that sucker in...

Good luck!

--
slugbath - Toodling...
slugbath's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/432