Old August 28th 03, 04:51 AM
chirokid

Default sadness

tomblackwood wrote:
*

Come to think of it, isn't that what college loans are for?
*

I have to totally agree with Tom on this one. I'm sure that is the
reason your Dad wants you to leave your current Uni at home. A student
loan will allow you to buy the Unicycle of your dreams.

Unlike Paco and UniBrier, I was able to complete my 71/2 years of
college in 6 1/2 years, all with Uni in tow. I think it made me
smarter. Your Dad can call me for referances, refarences,
raferences..... sources. --chirokid--

--
chirokid

"Unicycling can make you proud then humble in very quick succession."
Mikefule

chirokid's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4140