Old August 28th 03, 05:07 AM
john_childs

Default sadness

I have to disagree with everyone here. The reason ubersquish's dad
doesn't want him to bring a unicycle to college is so he'll have more
time to drink beer. We all know that the purpose of college is to learn
to drink beer and this is just his dad's way of saying so.

Since he won't have his unicycle he won't waste all that time practicing
new skills which will leave more time for drinking beer. And since he
won't have a unicycle he won't get labeled as a nerd and he'll get
invited to more parties where he'll get to drink even more beer.

See, it's all logical.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com