Old August 28th 03, 05:56 AM
ubersquish

Default sadness

there's a light rail route going from where my uni is to a little less
than 8 miles north of campus. i'll take that home, sneak in and take the
uni, and then back to college

of course, this will have to wait for my foot to heal, along with my
hamstring. last thursday i dodged a car (or moved to the side of the
road to let it pass) and upd'ed. first one i've had that landed me on my
tush. i hurt my heel then, and proceeded to college where i walked lots
and lots on it. monday purple bruisish looking things showed up on it,
and then tuesday my hamstring started hurting whenever i walked. also
tuesday, i noticed that both the heel and the tendon were rather
swollen, so i went to the university health center where the doctor told
me to get it xrayed to see if i had broken anything. i plan on getting
the xray tommorrow morning

three reasons now for me not being able to ride: unicycle is not here;
my foot will fall off if i try to go get it, my foot will fall off
during freemount practice if i somehow got it here. poo

--
ubersquish
ubersquish's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4328