Old August 5th 04, 07:56 PM
Child

Default Senior Olympics

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

"Child" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

If it exists, that shoots Beth's idea that words don't much matter and

that
we can treat them with contempt by writing them anyway we want without
observing the conventions.

Nope, thats not my idea at all. My idea is that the ability to express
ideas on usenet isnt' restricted by your ideas about what "good writing"

They are not my ideas but the ideas of all minimally educated persons who
believe that culture counts for something in this world.

I am certainly minimally eduated, and its not my idea. Evidentally, you
need to stop speaking for ALL minimally educated persons, because some of us
find you full of ****.

Actually, I detect that you are writing somewhat better now than formerly.
All you need do is mind a few p's and q's and you will almost be up to the
mark. You do not ever want to be where slugger is at, do you?

I have no idea who or what "slugger" is, so maybe.