Old July 29th 03, 01:57 PM
Mike

Default DF with Single Speeds hope bents don't go that way

Have you seen a small group of DF riders who are riding single speed bikes
and the parts industry that has popped up to support this. I say what ever
thrills you but.... I can remember single speed bikes as a child and what a
big step up it was when I was older to get 5 speed.

The Single speed people thing it's a revolution in cycling.

So are these people reverting back to early childhood or what ?

If these Single Speed DF's want to be real trend setters they should ride
bents !!!