Old November 21st 08, 03:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Luigi de Guzman

Default Isn't this getting ridiculous?

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:09:16 -0800, DennisTheBald wrote:

I don't think the coffee cup is the big draw... It's the belt and the
roller brakes. They just killed my two biggest maintenance tasks. I
guess I'll spend the recovered time drinking coffee (or tea - does it
really take a different cup?)

The belt? really? Surely they could have gone a bit more conventional
and used a regular chain with a full chaincase. Not so impressive, yeah,
but I imagine cheaper.

I'd just as soon get a Flying Pigeon and rebuild the rear wheel to take a
sturmey-archer AWC 3-speed coaster-brake hub.

-L

--
Luigi de Guzman
http://ouij.livejournal.com