Old January 23rd 09, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Clive George

Default Cyclist hits granny in pavement crash in Brighton

"pk" wrote in message
"Peter Clinch" wrote in message
Tony Dragon wrote:

But there are more cyclists on the pavements that motorists.

(By the way good clipping of the post)

Walking to work this morning I encountered several vehicles parked on
the pavement (they must have got their somehow...) and no cyclists on
the pavement.

It depends where you are, in other words.

this thread is quite interesting,

A cyclist was clearly at fault and injures pedestrian and the gist of the
thread is to defend cyclists.

And are "cyclists" the ones who are at fault? The defence is against attacks
on all cyclists, including people like you. Can you see people defending the
particular cyclist?

I posted the other day about a grossly irresponsible cyclist who came
within milli seconds of causing me (and himself) serious injury, and that
was met with a resounding silence from the assembled masses.

It needed comment? ISTR Guy commenting.

Two wheels good & everything else bad?

Don't think so. Looks to me like it's you assuming how everybody else is
thinking.