Old January 24th 09, 09:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_5_]

Default Cyclist hits granny in pavement crash in Brighton

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 10:03:53 +0000, Tony Dragon
said in
:

It is difficult not to obsessed by something when you are driving to the
hospital to pick up your daughter from A & E.

Sorry to hear it. Lucky it wasn't a car, really, or it would be
much /much/ worse. Last time I had to take one of my kids to A&E it
was a hammer-related injury. Hammer licensing anyone?

Dunno about that.

How about a law saying that anyone who swings a hammer recklessly in a public
place within a foot of a passer-by is guilty of an offence?