Old January 24th 09, 11:32 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
_[_9_]

Default Cyclist hits granny in pavement crash in Brighton

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 22:00:05 +0000, Tony Dragon
said in
:

Guy says your daughter's injury is ignorable. As far as he's concerned,
she doesn't matter.
Let that be an end of it.

Oh look, an other lie. What I said was that injuries to pedestrians
caused by cyclists are, at a public policy level, ignorable. Which
is true, and is why no government has seen any need to do anything
about it. Want that changed? Write to your MP. I'd start by
lobbying to reduce road danger, so that cyclists did not feel
compelled to ride where they should not. Which would, incidentally,
also reduce the /real/ source of danger to pedestrians. The figures
for footway injuries due to motorists and cyclists have been
published many times now.

I agree, this should be the end of him.

Or it could be the end of this troll-started troll-infested thread.

Yeah, I do wish you'd stop trolling, Guy.