Old January 13th 15, 10:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
John B. Slocomb

Default AG: The bread-bag trick

On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 00:51:54 -0400, Joy Beeson
wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jan 2015 18:58:54 +0700, John B. Slocomb
wrote:

But why sandals in the snow?

My feet are wider at the toe than at the heel, so wearing shoes isn't
always an option, and I wouldn't dream of attempting to drive a car
wearing boots.

I don't think that wider at the toe than the heel is abnormal, is it?

As for driving shoes, you sound like my wife :-) She has a special
pair of sandals just to drive the car. Says her regular shoes "don't
feel comfortable".

( But, of course she's never seen snow either :-)
--
Cheers,

John B.