Old January 24th 09, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Cyclist hits granny in pavement crash in Brighton

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:49:18 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 00:23:28 -0000, "pk" said
in :

Do you really think people have or take the time to read turgid reams of
guff like that?

Seems to me that attempts to render complex situations into
soundbytes don't actually illuminate the subject in any meaningful
way and tend to favour the zealots not those who would explore the
issue in depth, but then I grew up reading Tolkein so anything on
Usenet looks short to me.

Guy

and of course - I believe I am right in saying that you are considered
a thought-leader on usenet etc? Care to explain to those who don't
know?

judith

--

Many of the facts below in an article seem, on the face of it, to
suggest that helmets are not worthwhile. This could not be further