Old January 24th 09, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Marc[_2_]

Default Cyclist hits granny in pavement crash in Brighton

Tony Dragon wrote:
Clive George wrote:
"Tony Dragon" wrote in message

I noticed he has not replied to me either, so I must draw my own
conclusions.

You can draw your own conclusions, but they may well be wrong. I'm
probably not alone in feeling that the actual reason is there's no
point in him replying to you - you're only here to cause trouble.

What a well considered answer.
If you had to drive to A&E to collect your daughter after she had been
hit by a pavement cyclist (who did not bother to stop), tell me what
would your opinion be about cycling on the footway?

Well I know what my action wouldn't be. I wouldn't bother sitting down
and typing a rant to a cycling newsgroup ,who's population has again and
again point out that they have no wish to cycle on pavements.

I exactly the same way I wouldn't bother sitting down and and typing a
rant to a transport newsgroup if I know someone that was hurt by a drunk
driver, or a walking newsgroup if somone was stabbed by a pedestrian.