Old January 25th 09, 03:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

Default Cyclist hits granny in pavement crash in Brighton

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 12:49:47 +0000, Tony Dragon
said in
:

So you agree with cyclist's breaking the law, glad we have established that.

Nope.

As I said you agree with cyclist's breaking the law, glad we have
established that.

I agree with removing the prime incentive for them to do so,
which also as it turns out is the major source of risk to
pedestrians (on or off the footway) and cyclists alike. You
probably didn't notice but I did point out that in many places
cycling on the footway is now perfectly legal, due to the
application of Magic White Paint (TM).

They are now classed a duel use, not footways as yiu well know.
You also know that we are talking about pedestrian footways.

Note that in many places there are no footways, pedestrians are
forced to use the carriageway.

So

It is long past time that people stopped making excuses for motor
danger.

Guy

Who has done that
--