Old February 1st 09, 01:39 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MatSav

Default Discounts re-train tickets help.

"Dave" wrote in message
. uk...

"Dave Larrington" wrote in
message ...
wrote:
I commute everyday exept weekends, Bighton to london bridge,
I have
searched online
for ways of booking indirect, to save money. I have found
the train
line . com, they are offering 35% discount
on monthly tickets, anyone know of this ?. Also I have been
told of
money saving cashback . com with
similar discounts on train & coach travel.. any idea's...

Cycle instead...

Did he mean Bighton or Brighton - if the latter it may take him
a while - better set off in good time.

Funny... Over on news:uk.rec.camping, the original poster claims
he commutes to King's Cross, not London Bridge. I s'pose he might
be using the service formerly known as Thameslink...

--
MatSav