Old November 22nd 03, 07:29 AM
elyob

Default Pavement cyclist falls off.

"Peter B" wrote in message
He he.
The missus has reported that she was walking along the pavement at the end
of the road where there is a 90 deg blind corner.
A yoof on a bike came came tazzing round the other way and in an attempt

avoid a collision fell off!
She asked if he was alright and having got an affirmative reply told him

ride a bit slower in future, me I'd have said "what a pity, you ****** ".
Not very sympathetic am I. Ha ha.

Pete

This summer I was trying to catch someone on his bike. Hacking along. The
long and short of it, he suddenly jumped onto the pavement to avoid traffic
lights. Hit a couple of kids (who were fine), and crumpled onto the
aforementioned pavement. The traffic, the kids and me all laughed out loud.
One of the kids had the loudest laugh in the world (c). p.s. come on
England!