Old August 9th 03, 03:08 PM
GregR

Default I Love Harley Davidson!

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 20:22:45 -0500, "Jeff"
wrote:

Okay, as an alternative to the thread that's been going on and on and on...

If you don't like the way some HD customers use their bikes, I can agree
with that. Most of the HD riders I know, and I know many, are very
friendly, decent people - the type of folks you'd want to have as neighbors.
rant off

Have a great weekend. Personally, I'm looking forward to a couple of hours
cycling in Birds Hill Park tomorrow, against the wind and up hill all the
way.

Harley's are for fat, old men who are too lazy to pedal.