Old April 9th 19, 08:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Cyclist rides into parked car and dies.

Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 7:10:35 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Simon Jester wrote:
On Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 2:23:19 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
I hope his fridge feezer insurance is up to date.

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/ne...th-parked-car/

Cyclist and insurance does not compute.

Then please explain how I am insured through the CTC and Home Owners
Insurance. I appreciate you have always lived in tax payer funded
housing and don't understand the concept of property ownership.

Try not to be silly.

You are the one who claimed no cyclist has insurance.

Show us where I said that.
And, try harder not to be a Silly Billy. I know that this is difficult for
you.