Old October 28th 04, 11:25 PM
the black rose

Karen M. wrote:
Chuck wrote:

Last winter my wife gave me a pair of "Ear Pops" and I used them with
very satisfactory results. They fit right over your ear and keep them
snug and warm. Check them out at the following site:
http://www.earpops.com/

$8.00 ?!?!?!? For 59 cents worth of polarfleece?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Not everybody can sew. I know my way around a sewing
machine, and I can piece quilts, but I'm hopeless with
anything that's even remotely related to something you wear.
I've never yet made a garment that fit the intended
wearer. It's hilarious.

-km

--
Only cowards fight kids -- unidentified Moscow protester

proud to be owned by a yorkie