Old December 7th 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Unisykolist

Default To get the NIMBUS 36" or the UDC 36" --- ???

I've decided I am going to buy a Coker farily soon. I am all about
speeding and cruising. I want a coker that feels pretty good and not
jerky, and so I can SPEED!

The Nimbus Nightrider is $850 and the UDC 36" is $475. I'm heading
towards the UDC 36 because it is a money saver and I don't see any
problem with it. If I just chucked on a handle for the UDC 36" it may
just be as good as the Nimbus, rite? (Excluding the Nightrider tyre)

And another thing, do you "Cokerers" travel to and from towns on your
coker instead of using a car?

--
Unisykolist

Perfected...360 Unispins - Hop up 3 pallets
Going to UniNats 2009
www.unisykolist.piczo.com
-Style of riding:- Street and Trials