Old December 7th 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
boisei

Default To get the NIMBUS 36" or the UDC 36" --- ???

UDC 36r is a nice unicycle. I started on one back when it had the steel
rim. With the alloy rim now it's a great uni. I have a purple Nimbus
frame now, but mainly because I upgraded to the newer alloy rim and
Nightrider tire and decided to just build up a second 36r. I've since
sold the original UDC 36r but I would probably still have it if it came
with the alloy rim to begin with!

--
boisei