Old August 12th 18, 09:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Flat repair

On 12/08/18 13:10, John B. Slocomb wrote:
On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 22:47:34 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

So I'd prefer a pump over CO2. And I prefer a full sized frame pump over
a mini pump, since the typical mini pump requires hundreds of strokes to
inflate a tire.

But others disagree, of course. YMMV.

I don't believe I've ever pumped a tire with a fill length pump and
always wondered. Can one pump up 100 psi pressures with a full length
pump?

No problem.
Stick to the small bore pumps.
The question is if they could ever reach that on the Mtn bike pumps that
came out. Great for volume, but loausy for pressure.