Old September 2nd 03, 12:15 AM
Pauline and Simon Thaler

Default Looking for uni club in SF Bay Area

Sounds great. We'll be there next week, Sept. 10. Do you meet right on the
high school campus? I don't remember there being any courts on the campus
itself, but it has been some time since I've been there. Are they near the
football field? Thanks in advance.

Simon

"gerblefranklin" wrote in
message ...

There is unicycle basketball in Berkeley at Berkely high, on Channing,
near Downtown Berkely BART. All levels are welcome, you don't even need
to be able to ride. We meet around 6 or 6:30 every Wednesday at the
basketball courts, we're hard to miss. There are a bunch of great riders
who are usually quite eager to give a new rider tips and some help. Very
helpful and encouraging.

You could also check the Berkely juggling association, or something.
Mabey a google search.
Hope that helps,
bye

--
gerblefranklin

If life had a meaning, would you want to know it?