Old September 2nd 03, 04:40 PM
Tom Holub

Default Looking for uni club in SF Bay Area

It's actually at Washington Elementary, across the street from Berkeley High,
at MLK and Bancroft.

In article uqQ4b.325949$o%2.150082@sccrnsc02,
Pauline and Simon Thaler wrote:
)Sounds great. We'll be there next week, Sept. 10. Do you meet right on the
)high school campus? I don't remember there being any courts on the campus
)itself, but it has been some time since I've been there. Are they near the
)football field? Thanks in advance.
)
)Simon
)
)"gerblefranklin" wrote in
)message ...
)
) There is unicycle basketball in Berkeley at Berkely high, on Channing,
) near Downtown Berkely BART. All levels are welcome, you don't even need
) to be able to ride. We meet around 6 or 6:30 every Wednesday at the
) basketball courts, we're hard to miss. There are a bunch of great riders
) who are usually quite eager to give a new rider tips and some help. Very
) helpful and encouraging.
)
) You could also check the Berkely juggling association, or something.
) Mabey a google search.
) Hope that helps,
) bye
)
)
) --
) gerblefranklin
)
) If life had a meaning, would you want to know it?
)
)
)
) gerblefranklin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4295