Old July 9th 19, 07:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Cyclist deliberately rides into a car, then tries to blame thecar

On 09/07/2019 16:08, JNugent wrote:
On 09/07/2019 09:06, TMS320 wrote:

It depends on how much time there is for the changed circumstances,
doesn't it? Since you don't have a clue you wouldn't know.

You're getting sillier with every post. And more erratic.

I knew you wouldn't come up with any ideas about timing.

Here's a tip: when heading towards a dangerous developing situation,
don't hesitate - just STOP. Do not, for any reason (least of all the
fit of pique you'd no doubt be suffering from),

You are incapable of letting go the idea that if someone disagrees with
you (even from facts within a video) they have a motive.

let anything divert you from the safe thing to do.

THAT is the best thing to do in the circumstances, every time.

Next time you step in the road and see a bus coming towards you, please
practice what you preach. I am sure I speak for all here that we look
forward to reading the coroner's report.