Old July 15th 19, 06:05 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling,uk.politics.misc
Col[_4_]

Default Finally, something being done about the entitled arrogant lycrabrigade!

On 15/07/2019 09:17, TMS320 wrote:
On 15/07/2019 05:39, Col wrote:

Except they often don't go on the roads, they're on the bloody
pavements, weaving in and out, endangering pedestrians. Cyclists,
hated by drivers & pedestrians alike!

That's handy, I didn't know country roads have pavements. Or would that
be the (originally) grassy and dandelionally areas alongside that 4x4's
carve ruts into because they are too wide to fit the road?

I was talking more generally, obviously.

--
Col