Old July 27th 06, 04:21 AM posted to alt.non.racism,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.misc
Mark Hickey

Default French Get A Dose Of The New Lance Armstrong

"M. Bakunin" wrote:

In article ,
RonSonic wrote:

Instead we get people who think
anyone who disagrees with them on any point is a fascist.

Maybe in this case it is justified: by-passing or ignoring the
Constitution and the law of the lands to achieve their goal certainly
qualify.

Your opinion, apparently not shared by anyone who could actually bring
charges if there was a basis.

Look at establishing military tribunal to judge people out of
their jurisdiction,

I guess we were "out of our jurisdiction" when we took POWs in WWII as
well? I predict the administration will be given the authority to
hold a military tribunal for the POWs they hold, all nice and legal.
They certainly don't deserve the rights of a US citizen.

normalizing 'rendition', so torture can be used,

Just how far below the threshold of Geneva Convention techniques does
the US have to stay to keep you happy?

spying on U.S. citizens inside the U.S.A.,

So let me get your opinion on this... if a phone call comes in from
overseas from someone who's a known Al Qaeda contact, you don't think
we should be listening to it? Would it really surprise you to learn
that most people think that's NOT a problem?

etc... etc... add up the
bull**** "you're with us or against us", "the axis of evil", the
"crusade", the systematic smear campaigns against anyone who dare to
speak up, and you may get a clue of why people with some kind of
political education call them fascists.

If you had a political education, or had actually lived in a fascist
state, I suspect you'd know better than to try to make the comparison.

Democracy? This is the biggest hoax of all time in the USA of the 21st
century. It's not a democracy, it's a PLUTOCRACY. Energy policy written
by energy companies, health policies written by pharmaceutical companies
and health providers, personal bankruptcy laws written by banks and
credit card companies, tax cut for the wealthiest (like if their greed
will push them to re-invest in the sake of national interest!), etc...
etc...

Sigh... I've never heard of a society where the rich and influential
commerce kings have influence on the government - how unique to the
Bush administration! LOL.

Smells like germany 1936.

You were saying something about "having a political education", then
you go and say something like that. Which is it? Or was it a
"political indoctrination"?

With the mass so stupid that they don't even
realize that their freedom is taken away, piece by piece,

So tell me, what freedoms have YOU personally lost in the last five
years?

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com