Old July 27th 06, 05:13 AM posted to alt.non.racism,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.misc
Dane Buson

Default French Get A Dose Of The New Lance Armstrong

Chalo wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:

There's a very fine but definite line between people like you who
call Bush an idiot (granted he's a horrible speaker and yet he's been
elected POTUS /twice/)

"Elected". With the help of some massive election fraud and the
intervention of a traitorous Supreme Court. I guess the PRI
candidates in Mexico purported to be "elected" all those years too.

I tend to believe in lots of little election fraud, rather than the big
push theory myself. I think the rather vicious disenfranchisement of
minorities during the registration periods, and the very slimey blocking
of the franchise done by falsely putting many black voters on the felon
roles in the Florida elections the first time around were particularly
effective.

and those who hate him so much that they actively undermine nearly
everything he does. The far-far left (Soros, Sheehan, Moore... Chalo
LOL ) is high-jacking the Democratic party; no brainwashing required
to see that.

Soros isn't "far-far left", he's just smart and rich, with the
perspective that comes from knowing what goes on outside the US.

Now, now, anyone who realizes that one should not bind the mouth of the
kine that treads the grain is obviously up to no good.

--
Dane Buson -
"The chief obstacle to the progress of the human race