Old September 17th 18, 11:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sepp Ruf

Default Official pedal cyclist road deaths in 2016 ex DOT/NHTSA/FARS(Fatality Analysis Reporting System)

Andre Jute wrote:
On Monday, September 17, 2018 at 6:31:22 PM UTC+1, Sepp Ruf wrote:
jbeattie wrote:

Yes, we all stick together. In fact, three of us our typing right now --
the other two are handling the shift key and punctuation.

You need to hire another one for spelling, too...

In the best of times, American Federal prosecutions strike those of us
who live in civilized countries as not very much different from
Stalin's show trials, but the criminalization of political differences
in a presumed democracy is an excess too far. You're just old enough to
remember Greece under the colonels; you should think on the parallels.

... as their last name's correct spelling is [-ulos].
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Papadopoulos_(disambiguation)

Sorry, Mr Papadopoulos!

If I googled correctly, Jim Pap. was posting on rbt ... merely 22 years ago.