Old July 31st 20, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default LBS owner's essay

On Friday, July 31, 2020 at 6:10:58 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
Much wisdom he

https://cyclingindustry.news/why-a-b...stomer-wisely/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Well, I can't say that I leave tips and if I turned up at a shop to have a tire pumped I would certainly purchase a replacement tube there, but I never complain about the prices. There are some tools I don't have nor intend to buy since they are used so seldom (dropout alignment tool for instance) so I do put a bike in the shop occasionally. This last time I was informed that the dropout was aligned and that most of the noise came from the chain being threaded through the rear mech incorrectly. Now I remember that I called him to make an appointment to take it and he said "right now is good" so I probably just threw the chain on wrong in an effort to get the bike and all it's components down to him rapidly. I can't see not knowing that the chain comes out from under the bottom idler pulley. But stranger things have happened. My medication has been acting strangely as if the the quality control is askew. And on a report on the Hoover institute they said that CCP was making computer attacks on pharmaceutical companies. This might answer that question.