Old November 10th 04, 10:33 PM
maxo

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 17:52:16 -0800, Lobo Tommy wrote:

Nice soft pedals for a variety of foot wear

I agree with the other posters that you should probably look into a nice
steel touring/cyclocross bike of some sort. I ride an old steel frame
racy tourer, with fairly fresh 36 spoke Mavic ma3 wheels and fenders--it
sure is nice to have a fairly fast bike, that's also weather resistant and
has bulletproof wheels.

For pedals I'd definitely recommend a classic, some high quality rubber
block pedals made in Germany. Comfy, even in bare feet, and bound to get a
comment or two combined with a fancy bike. :P

http://www.bikepartsusa.com/product_...ml?p=01-117885