Old January 11th 13, 10:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Edward Dolan

Default Ed Dolan the Great - telling it like is!

"Mamma Wesolowski" wrote in message ...

"Edward Dolan" wrote in
:
[...]
Also you have yet to explain what the name Amber Travsky is
doing on your asinine posts which so far have been full of nothing
but ****, **** and ****.

Previously asked and answered.

Nope, never answered.

Specifically what wasn't answered?

I want to know what the name Amber Travsky was doing on your post? Her name
was not used falsely by anyone as far as I can tell and her message was
nothing objectionable. Give me her message in full under her name that you
think was used falsely. I am not interested in lists!

Also , I will no longer be posting my revelatory messages to the
social security disability group. Why should they have to put up with
this stupid ****!

You mean your stupid ****, right, Saint Ed the Great?

No, I mean OUR stupid ****!

"Now go **** yourself and quit bothering the honorable members of
this noble newsgroup - you god damn ****ing asshole!" - Ed Dolan

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great, Order of the Perpetual Sorrows, Minnesota